Saturday, July 25, 2009

Teaser




Connectivity is rather dodgy here at the campground we're in, so I'll save the real update of our last day of riding for tomorrow when I'm sitting in the airport. But we made it, and my bike is now boxed up and in the capable hands of the people at Fedex. I asked if they had an option that was even slower than ground, that would keep my bike in transit for a solid 3 to 4 weeks, but the lady said no and looked at me funny.

One picture to keep things interesting - me trying to alter the tan lines on my legs by hiking up my spandex shorts:


Ladies, take a deep breath and try to compose yourselves...

3 comments:

  1. God bless the internet for not displaying that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Mark - it's up now. You're just jealous that you don't have an excuse to wear spandex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. daaaaaaaaaammmnnnnnnnnnnnn! nice legs.

    ReplyDelete